Monday 24 December 2012

Immortality Anniversary of 63rd Heavenly Master Zhang 2012 (壬辰年正一六十三代天師得道紀念日)


17th Day of Lunar 11 Month is known as the Immortal-hood Anniversary of the 63rd Generation Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu (正一六十三代張恩溥天師).

To know more on Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu, here it goes:


63rd Generation Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu, born in Year 1906 and got Immortal-hood in Year 1969.

Other names of Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu - Zhang He Qin (張鹤琴) or Zhang Rui Ling (張瑞龄).

Heavenly Master Lineage Taoist Name known as Dao Sheng (道生).

In Year 1948, Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu and his Family stayed in Singapore for a short period before migrating to Taiwan.

December 1949, Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu and his Family migrated to Taiwan and from then, Zheng Yi Sect settled it's Root in Taiwan.

Year 1964, Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu visited various Countries in South East Asia. This time round, he was traveling around to do the Initiation for Taoist Priests & Official Taoists.

25 Dec 1969, due to over-work and stress, Heavenly Master Zhang En Pu got his Immortal-hood after returning from Philippines.

10 comments:

  1. May I ask, what temple in the Philippines did he visit?

    I live in the Philippines; if Master Zhang visited temples here in Manila, I would like to know where, because it means the temples are upright and pure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bro, sorry to say that, the Taoist Group that 63rd Master visited is not longer existing. For the moment, we are trying to re-set-up that in your country for more Taoists to participate in, maybe will need your assistance in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do inform me soon, I really am interested to learn proper Taoism! Thanks Shifu Jave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Bro, maybe I will need you to gather all the Taoists in your Country and for those who are interested can contact you, so you can gather them together.

    Are you keen in doing that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can help. But most Taoists here are very clan-oriented, or some are 三教/天道 followers, so it's hard to find an authentic Taoist temple. What do you propose to do? Isn't there a Long Shan Men group that you ordained--maybe I can help them or study with them?

      Delete
  5. Dear Bro, for the moment, the LSM at your country is under a resting mode, so not much can be done. I will need more people at your country to gather around to promote the upright culture of Taoism.

    Maybe we can start by allowing people from your country to contact your thru Email or Phone.

    Are you able to provide me your email, so that I can annouced to the public and ask them to contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, can I make a separate email address just for the Taoist group? I'll provide you the new email I create.

    BTW, I only live in a small house, and can't hold any big meeting. But I can serve as a contact.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, keep me update on your new email. You can email me at javecxwu@gmail.com

    No worries for the venue, we will try to start small and by then, see what we can do to get a bigger place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'll email you soon. I know a few people already who would be interested to learn more. Thanks Shifu Jave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, do keep me update.

    Look forward to it and we will work together to promote it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.