Tuesday 22 May 2012

Taoist Canon/Encyclopedia Editorial Work (道藏/藏外道書/道藏輯要整理及翻譯道務)





Its honourable to be able to get involved in the new task of Editing, Compiling & Doing-simple Translation/Providing Brief Introduction on the various Chapters/Sections in the various Taoist Canons/Encyclopedia (道藏/藏外道書/道藏輯要) - for one of the International Taoist Associations.

First phase of the admin-work must be completed before End-of-Year (2012) when Jave going to China for the Taoist Study Tour.

Second phase will be opened to interested parties/Taoists to take part in providing comments & suggestions.

And so, this means that, within the next 4 Months, Jave will need to go thru 101 Books, which each Book is about 850 pages thick. I think by then, my Short-sighted Degree will add on.

Lastly, All editorial works will be uploaded to LSM Official Web lately for all to download.

Good Luck to Jave and also LSM.

6 comments:

  1. Hi jave,

    i have been following on your posts for sometime. Sometime back, you have been conducting a course and i have requested for the CD but i guess you forgot about me thereafter. Can you send me the CD or can i buy from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for lefting you out. For the moment, I'm still doing the editing of the video.

    Will keep u update once it's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sifu,
    If you need any helps, just dont hestitate to let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, will keep u all update ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear all,

    A special Facebook Page is being created for the uploading of various old scriptures and Ritual Rites.

    For those who are interested in joining, do PM me or write to my email at javecxwu@gmail.com

    See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Shi Fu, It is a very good news for me that you have created face book for the uploading of vairous old scripture and ritual rites. I am really interested in joining, I will email you to javecxwu@gmail.com. Here is my gamil so that you may know it is me when you receive the email I send. Thanks and regards, Lawrence Chan. (Myanmar), lawrencechan.ca@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.