Monday 17 May 2010

Taoist Chanting Device/Machine for Altar & Rituals (道教誦經儀/機)





Dear All,

Good news for All Taoists, finally this Taoist Chanting Device is in Singapore. After Years of searching, finally was able to import it from Taiwan into Singapore.

So you may ask what is this Device used for?

In here, I will do a simple Introduction on the various Chanting.

In this Device, there are 4 Chanting of different Official Titles of our Taoist High Position Deities.

1st – Fu Sheng Wu Liang Tian Zun (福生無量天尊)

This can be played at anytime and anywhere. This is to request for Prosperity Blessing & also Eternal Peace & Tranquillity.

2nd – Xiao Zai Yan Shou Tian Zun (消災延壽天尊)

This can be played on every 7th Day of the Lunar Month when Lord Nan Bei Dou (南北斗星君) descended into the Mortal World for Inspection & Recording. This can be played also on Rituals/Ceremonies that conducted to honour Lord Nan Bei Dou & Dou Mu Yuan Jun (斗姆元君).

3rd – Yu Huang She Zui Tian Zun (玉皇赦罪天尊)

This can be played during the Honouring of Jade Emperor of Heaven (玉皇大天尊) on the 9th Day of Lunar 1 Month, 6th Day of Lunar 6 Month when “Heavenly Gate” is “Opened” (天貺日) or 25th Day of Lunar 12 Month when Jade Emperor of Heaven conducted his Annual Inspection (玉皇出巡朝).

Last – Tai Yi Jiu Ku Tian Zun (太乙救苦天尊)

This can be played during Salvation period such as Qing Ming (清明), 7th Month (中元普度), Homes/Temples that honoured Lord Tai Yi (太乙十方救苦天尊) or during Taoist Funeral Wakes (道教喪禮).

Some of the Temples that installed with Ancestral Halls, this can be played too.

So what is the size of the Device?

It is quite small, about the size of a Singapore EZlink Card.

So what is it operated with?

This Device just needs Two AA size batteries and it will last for quite sometime.

This Device can be connected to a Hi-fi set for Sound-amplifying.

Summary

For those who are interested in getting one of such Device, please do let me know as soon as possible, so that I can place order for you.

36 comments:

  1. Hi Jave,
    I live in Canada ,would it be possible to have one sent here or is it only for local people? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! we also have to import this to Indonesia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai, jave may i know how much it cost if to snd to east malaysia??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear All,

    For the moment, I doing some planning on the sending and Ordering, once done, will keep you all update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shifu, i would like to order 2 pcs, can ?? how much dooes it cost and how to arrange payment and collection in SIngapore ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will send you a private msg now :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish to have this also i live in Greece

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the moment, I wont be able to send it to your Hometown, but will keep your name in the list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. master jave, sintua can use this also? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear pohchoo, all these are mend for Taoist Altars, of cos Sintua can use it, especially your Altar :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. sure, can you sent me ur contact to my email at javecxwu@gmail.com

    from there, I will advise you on the payment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jave,

    just curious, isnt this just an audio player? You can just record the 4 chants and play them on any audio player like an ipod.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, if only you want to do that :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. great! cn you help me get one then? thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure, I will order one for you :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Shifu, can you help me to get one too. Will email you my contact. Thks & Rgds.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi jave how much it cost n how i get it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can send me your detail to javecxwu@gmail.com, I will reply you from there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Master Jave, Can you place an order for me? My contact number is +65 90755961. Thank you alot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi terry,

    For the moment, the stock is have not yet arrive in Spore, so I dont know how much left is available for ordering, will keep you update.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear All,

    Once Jave is back in Singapore, I will look into the ordering, sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear All,

    Sorry for the late reply and delay.

    Almost all of Bros & Siss that had made their order had contacted me for the pick-up and delivery.

    For those who have yet to contact me, please do contact Jave at javecxwu@gmail.com as soon as possible.

    Million Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is my foto and post on F-B !but you did not buy from me ?where can you get this stock?

    ReplyDelete
  24. 不过没关系啦!如果你拿得到这货的话!哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this stock i have one for RM28.00,can sell for you !haha !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the assistance. In Singapore, my stock also just arrived :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.