Monday 17 May 2010

Incantation for the Escaping from the Five Elements (盾出五行密咒)


Rating:★★★
Category:Other


2 weeks ago, while a few of my China Elders from China were in Singapore for a Taoist Ceremony, had a chance to meet up with them for a quick chat. It was great to have such a gathering for after so many years of contacting thru phones. Finally, able to see them face to face and had a “real” chat over the dinner.

During the chit-chatting, we had discussed on certain topics, such as the differences in the honouring methods, Deities, Scriptures and Incantations.

After going in-depth into the Topic of the Incantations, one of the Elders had impart me an Incantation for us, as Cultivating People, to train on in-order to “Escape-away” from the various affections that the Five Elements emitted on a Mortal.

Upon getting the Incantation, I was shocked and was delighted to have learnt something new (this Incantation is not stated in any Records that we can find in Bookstores yet). After learning, I sincerely asked for Permission for the sharing of this Incantation and happily, my Elders agreed and was happy to share with more People.

In the following, it will be the Incantation:

風火雷電。混沌五行。
Feng Huo Lei Dian. Hun Dun Wu Xing

日月星光。光耀天地。
Ri Yue Xing Guang. Guang Yao Tian Di.

玄幻無盡。始於無始。
Xuan Huan Wu Jin. Shi Yu Wu Shi

欲合玉真。身合三元。
Yu He Yu Zhen. Shen He San Yuan

五行勿近。三台保身。
Wu Xing Wu Jin. San Tai Bao Shen

三元一體。得大道真。
San Yuan Yi Ti. De Da Dao Zhen

以下為上。以上為尊。
Yi Xia Wei Shang. Yi Shang Wei Zun

一氣凝結。徐昇天門。
Yi Qi Ning Jie. Xu Sheng Tian Men

天門靈竅。虛幻無門。
Tian Men Ling Qiao. Xu Huan Wu Men

一點能通。五行盾空。
Yi Dian Neng Tong. Wu Xing Dun Kong

此乃盾出五行八卦之訣亦。
Ci Nai Dun Chu Wu Xing Ba Gua Zhi Jue Yi

For those who are interested in Cultivating this Incantation, firstly, please do master and understand the Incantation itself. Understand every individual phrases.

Once ready, do let me know, I will impart the simple diagram for you to cultivate on the Practical Motions.

Happy Learning and hope it does assist you all.

8 comments:

  1. I would be most interested in having an English translation so I can understand the words and maybe an mp3 of the mantra so I can hear the spoken Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this mantra, it is hard to translate into English, as it has alot of Skills involved and mostly need oneself to meditate with it in-order to find the final answer.

    Will try to record it and post it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Maybe I can work around that anyway I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, that will be great. Anything you need my assistance, please do let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shifu, I will try as well and will ask your assistance if needed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear shifu,I m interested,please share it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any further sharing elsewhere on this topic, Master Jave Wu ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.