Tuesday 19 May 2009

What your Dreams tell you? Series 1 (夢中景,現實情)

Rating:★★★
Category:Other

Upon request, in here, I will share with you a series of various Dreams & the Meaning behind each Dream.

Due to the Recording of the Dreams are done in Zhou Dynasty, so some of Dreams & the Meaning are somehow Out-dated. For those Out-dated Dreams, in here, I will not do any form of Introduction on it, in-order to minimize misconceptions.

Here it goes for Series 1, dreaming of Natural Scenes (天地日月星辰)

天门开贵人荐引。Dreaming of the Opening of Heavenly Gate, Gui Ren aka Prosperity Deities will be there to guide on you. All mishaps will be cleared and All misfortune will be eliminated.

天光照身疾病危。Dreaming of Rays from Sky shining upon Oneself, Oneself will be infected with Illnesses or Sicknesses, for those who already being infected by the Illness or Sickness, then oneself will have to be aware of the Illness or Sickness got serious.

天晴雨散百忧去。Dreaming of Rain-stop and Sky turned Blue, meaning that All Troubles & Worries will be solved in no time.

仰面向天大富贵。 Dreaming of Oneself lifting one's Head and Face the Sky, meaning that Great Fortune or Prosperity is going to bestow onto Oneself.

乘龙上天主大贵。Dreaming of Riding a Dragon and ascending into the Air, meaning that Oneself will be Promoted or Luck is with Oneself.

天欲晓益寿命吉。Dreaming of Night changing into Morning, meaning Oneself is Healthy & Lifespan will be Prolong.

吞日月当生贵子。Dreaming of Swallowing Sun & Moon (regardless Male or Female), meaning that Oneself will be Bestowed with a Son.

礼拜日月大吉昌。Dreaming of Paying Respect to Sun & Moon, meaning that Good Prosperity is awaiting for Oneself.

日光入屋官位至。 Dreaming of Sun-ray shining into one's Home, meaning that Oneself will be Promoted in no time.

云开日出凶事散。Dreaming of Clouds opening-up and Sun appearing, meaning that All Negative Issues will be solved and Positive Issues will be encountered.

云忽遮日有阴私。Dreaming of Clouds covering the Sun, meaning that Negative Issues will be happening and the issues might be associated with some Legal-case.

星落有病及官事。Dreaming of Stars descending, meaning that Oneself might be infected with Illnesses or Legal Issues might be encountered.

云起四方交易吉。Dreaming of Clouds gathered at All Directions, meaning that Transactions (any form) will be Successful (can also refer to Interviews, Exams, etc).

黑云至地时气病。Dreaming of Dark Clouds descending onto the Ground, meaning that Diseases or Illnesses will be infecting the Area or Oneself.

雷霆作声官位至。Dreaming of Hearing Thunder Road, meaning that Oneself will be Promoted or Getting an Important Role in no time.

身被霹雳主富贵。Dreaming of being Strike by Thunder & Lightening, meaning that Oneself is Lucky & Prosperity.

狂风大雨人死亡。Dreaming of Storm & Flood, meaning that a Mass-number of People will be affected with Disasters or Illnesses, which end-up dying.

风吹人衣主疾病。Dreaming of Wind blowing one's Clothing or Robes, meaning that Oneself will be getting Sick in no time.

27 comments:

  1. Shifu, last night I dreamt many small and one big green catterpillar on my head, hiding around my hair and I cut and kill them all. What's the meaning, shifu? Thank you...I'm little bit worry about 小人.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caterpillar representing Changes.

    If you will to keep them alive, meaning that some changes in you will be happening soon.

    But if you will to kill them all, meaning that you are trying to stop certain changes from happening.

    So now a qns for you, recently, did you meet with any issues that need you to make decision?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week and last week, i dream 3 times of i am giving birth a baby at NighT! last week dream, i give birth at night, funny he never cry, eyes open to wide at me.., this week is baby put at relative house , i saw baby sleeping ! then wake up by those dream! The dream always look at night time! btw, i single leh... what it mean??? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giving Birth is a form of Happiness or Joyous.

    If oneself will to dream of giving birth, meaning that oneself will be encountering some susprises in no time.

    But if oneself keep seeing the same dream in the same place and the dream happen at the same timing, meaning that, oneself's family member or close friend will be expecting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank alot! then b4 that 3 weeek ago, i dream of jade emper and his wife reading someting to me.... i scare , coz i alone at dream... then carry on dream of baby liao... weird lah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha.. this shall be some Joyous Issues that going to happen soon.

    Maybe you shall need to do some close observation in the Family or your own surrounding. Something changing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont always get dreams sin ce i young, only last year and this year keep get weird dream since i start learning meditation... last year, a white dragon roar at my house main door, i look up at window, it a big WHITE colour dragon at the sky roar... then i wakk up, dont care abt it lah... then this year jade emper and his wife appear reading someting to me.. fellow on baby liao... That all... now i remenber when i start weird dream leh... peiseh.. i keep asking you... kekeke ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, its ok with the enquiries, this is the purpose of my Web :P

    Did your house grow any plants?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, dont nothing le la... If got plants, then you must keep extra care on the plants, if not, then you must approach your Meditation Teacher and ask your Teacher to check on your Meditation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my meditation nothing wrong leh, teacher alway beside me looking loh... i ask teacher, why now meditation abit dif fr last time, my hand will move ownslf... but HE NEVER SAY, NO ANswer me.. i abit mad, dont know must ask right but i ask he dont say... just carry on lah... u say lah... (dont know why my teacher like that)... sigh................ :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha, if this is the case, then shall be alright :P

    So as a form of respect to your Teacher, I will leave it to him to explain to you oneday. Nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Walou... same... all bad bad la.. sigh :( tell me what wrong leh.. hint me.. teacher alway quiet... same wif wat u say loh... one day i will know... but please leh... u know what happen... hint me lah... please........... ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  13. it a fate... to know yr website... so... hope got some answer fr you abt my case... ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, cannot la, cos Your Teacher and Me might not be from the Same Sect, so we will have different ways of explanation. This will affect your Meditation.

    This is the Agreement of All Masters & Teachers...

    Wahahaha, so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ........ dots..... sigh... :(
    anyway thank alot... i love your site.. Amazing.... keep it up! i support and fellow up your website...
    cheers!
    from Lotus Padma Ho

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahahaha, thanks for your understanding :P

    I'm sure you will succeed in your Meditation, do not worry. Cos once you have doubt, your Meditation will be affected.

    And also Thanks for your Support. You will be blessed by your Deities.

    ReplyDelete
  17. heehee.. i no doubt, just many question marksssss loh....
    same may Deities blessed you and your family...
    Good job! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,
    Would like to ask something....
    I'm getting married in this coming sept...
    For a few nights sometime back, I dreamt of my late grandmother.
    In my dream, my grandma is very eagar to see me and was very excited abt my marriage...
    She even instrusted my mum to give me the gold chain(which she got for my brother & I each before she pass away) on the day I get married.
    Does that imply anything?
    I wanted to visit my late grandparents grave & urn to inform them abt my marriage in times to come...
    How do I go abt doing it?
    Its it the same way as per wat u mention on the reviews on qing ming??
    Sorry if I'm very long winded.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a Good Sign. Cos when oneself dreamt of the Ancestors, meaning that Ancestors are happy and miss you. So it's a must to pay their a visit.

    Find a good day and then go visit the Grave in the Morning before 12Noon.

    Just prepare some simple Offerings like Qing Ming. Buy more Paper-offerings.

    For more details, yes you can refer to the Intro on Qing Ming.

    Last of All, Congrats to you & ur partner :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks!!! :)

    Will arrange to visit my late Ancestors soon.

    Have been following ur site for a while aldy...
    Keep up the good work!!!
    Hope to learn more from you when given the chance.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Million Thanks to you Lawery, for your Support.

    I'm sure your Ancestors will be happy to see you and your partner :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you shifu. Yes, there are some issues I have to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do keep this in mind.

    When you are making a decision, do not rush yourself or force yourself. You must stay calm while you making the final decision, cos it will affect you in the long run.

    After making the decision, allow some time to see the changes.

    If I'm not wrong, the changes shall be something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shifu, I don't know how to thank you.....You're so kind...Yes, I hope so...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hahaha, no need to thank me, cos this is in You :P

    I'm sure Heaven will Bless you on this. Do not worry too much.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi
    i read your interpretations on dreams.. i very recently had a recurring dream.dragons coming out from the sea of five different colors. They turned to human forms and want to make ally with me and few others who were the survivors of a great disaster... its really disturbing me that nowadays i happen to see many pictures of dragons accidentally. i am feeling like they are trying to tell me something.. can you please help me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.