Friday 1 May 2009

Xuan Tian Shang Di Pictorial Story Book (玄天上帝圖畫故事書)

Category:   Books


The Pictorial Story Book of Xuan Tian Shang Di and his 2 Spiritual Assistants (For FREE Distribution).

In here, Jave Wu will like to share this Book with the others.

For the moment, the Books had been placed in Yue Hai Qing Temple (粵海清廟) for Collection, located at Phillip Street (CBD Area) - Map Link here -> http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_10105/travel_site_168/

If you cant find the Books in the Temple, please feel free to approach the Temple-keepers or Email Jave Wu at javecxwu@gmail.com

Million Thanks & Enjoy the Book.



9 comments:

  1. Thanks Jave. I managed to collect the last copy avail at the temple this morning:) Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see, welcome welcome.

    I will try to replenish them soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I download this book? Please advice, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Book is not being placed Online.

    Can only get the Physical Copies in Local Temples.

    Will keep you all update on the releasing of the 3rd Batch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem is I am residing in Jakarta-Indonesia. I think it would be helpful if you have it scanned for worldwide Xuan Thian Shang Di devotee, so can be downloaded easily worldwide. If you don't have time, just send me a copy by Air Post. I would be happy to scan it, then put it back in your sites for others can share..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi huattiger,

    For the moment, I'm trying to arrange for Indonesia Taoists to come and collect the Books.

    Maybe when ready, I will PM you on who to look for, then maybe from there, you can contact them for the Books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great, thank you so much. I can be reached at 021-93733038 or 0818993389.
    Looking forward to hearing from them soon.

    Again thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure, once ready, I will keep you update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im in the United stated and very interested as well, been a follower of Xuan Wu since 1987, but here in the states it is very hard to find anything pertaining to Xuan Wu due to many of the Cults dieing out two generations ago in many places. Not many left who worship him that I know of - sort of sad.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.