Monday 5 January 2009

The 1st Set of Taoist Comic in Asia - Shi Wu Sheng Xiao (道教第一套漫畫-十五生肖)





In the following, you will be seeing the scanned-covered page of a set of Comic that being given to me by my Cousin (the son of my Late-Master) in the 80s. I thought that I had lost this set of Books, but actually, they were with one of my Nephews, and now finally, I got them back.

In Asia, this set of Comic can said to be the 1st set of Taoist Comic that published by Mr Li Jin Yi (李進一先生) in Taiwan in Year 1985.

This Comic talked about the Demon Realm was being activated by the Negative Energies accumulated by the Mortals and the Negative-side of the Mortal Realm. Within Months, the Leader of the Demon Realm will be Born from the Edge of the Three Realms.

During these few Months, the various Immortals that being summoned by Jade Emperor of Heaven, had gathered around to recruit back the 12 Horoscope Star Lords plus another 3 Star Lords to combine their Spiritual Power to defeat the Demon Leader.

After the Immortals had gathered All of them, these 15 Star Lords went to the Edge of the Three Realms to start their Defeating Task with the Demon Leader and last, they won.

This Comic is really an Interesting 1. If you had this set, please take my advise of taking Good Care of them, cos I'm sure in the recent Comic Market, you wont be able to find another Author who is willing to come out with this type of topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.