Wednesday 8 October 2008

Long Shan Men 180th Anniversary Celebration Event 04 – Long Shan Men Spiritual Registration 2008 (龍山門紮根南洋180年週慶項目四)





A Year had passed and this time Round, Long Shan Men has usher in the Third Batch of Students who show Keen, Interest and Faith in learning our Upright Taoist Culture and Spiritual Skills.

This time round, 1 of the students of older Batches was being Officially accepted as the Official Disciple of Long Shan Men (正式入門弟子), his Official Title is known as Li Xiang Jun (禮祥君), Zheng Yi School Taoist Title known as Luo Chang (羅昌).

This Year, besides the normal Taoists, who are keen in learning the Basic Taoist Culture and Teaching, signed up for the Spiritual Registration, quite a few of Knowledge-able students such as Feng Shui Master, Sintua Spiritual Person and other Religious People also joined in our Big Family. Really happy and appreciate their supports for Long Shan Men.

On the 9th Day of Lunar 9 Month morning at around 11.00Am, 4 new students (among the 3rd Batch) arrived in Telok Blangah Tee Kong Temple (萬壽山天公廟) to join in the Spiritual Registration Reporting.

Upon arriving at the Temple, they were being advised to pay their respect to the Deities in the Temple first and after my brief Invitation for the other Deities, the Spiritual Registration Reporting was done with the witness of the arrival of Dou Mu Yuan Jun (斗姆元君), Nan Bei Dou Xing Jun (南北斗星君) and other Invited Deities.

The whole Spiritual Registration Reporting took about an hour to complete, but due to the raining and the Wonderful food that being prepared by the Temple, we stayed in the Temple for a few hours before making our leave.

During the stay, my uncle approached me asking me whether on the 9th Day of Lunar 9 Month was a Good Day to do new Altar Settling (安神案), immediately I replied with a Big OF-COS.

And so, I was being “Kindly-Friendly Conned” to perform the Ceremony of Settling the Altar for the Right Hall.

Being able to serve the Deities and assist my Old Temple in performing such Ceremony is my Honor and Proudest thing to do and so, within any 2nd thoughts, I started to prepare the necessary items for the Cleansing and Inviting of Deities onto the new Altar.

With the witness of the Temple Owner, my Uncle and the newly joined Long Shan Men students, the Settling Ceremony started and by doing a few simple reciting of Mantras, Cleansing and Drawing of Spiritual Symbols, the Altar was being moved into Position at the Right Hall with the assistances from the new students.

After the Settling of Altar, my 2nd disciple arrived in the Temple and I was being “Conned” for the 2nd time to go into the Kitchen. This time round, a Surprise was being planned.

My 2nd disciple brought a Cake to the Temple to celebrate my Lunar Birthday.

With the accompanying of my students and my relatives in the Temple, I celebrated my Special Birthday this Year.

Really appreciate all the efforts that my students had put in.

Due to have to go for another appointment, we had to leave the Temple at about 3.00Pm.

Hope that next year, we can have more people to join in the Joyous Celebration of the Ninth Month.

In the following are the Items that the newly students got from me:
1) Official Scripture of Long Shan Ancestor
2) Registration Card (endorsed again after A Years Training, the 1st Taoist School to use this in South East Asia)
3) Lord Long Yi Spiritual Symbol Card

2 comments:

  1. Is there a entry fee for joining Long Shan Men? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, all teaching and learning are free, as long as oneself is keen to learn and promote the Upright Culture of Taoism, Long Shan Men welcomes everyone and anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.