Wednesday 21 May 2008

Theory Sharing: Spider & Spider Web (蜘蛛結網難中強)

Rating:★★★
Category:Other

After 3 Days of Respect Mourning for the death of the Sichuan Earthquake Disaster, its time for me to regain my new article posting.

These few days, I had been going around Singapore to do my observation on the Contribution Drive for the Disaster and I was delighted to see that, actually in Singapore, there are still a large group of people (regardless of Races & Citizenships) that will kindly & willingly make their Contributions when Disasters occurred in other places.

After the promoting and advertising by the various Medias on the locations & stations where Contributions can be made, alot of these people actually rush down, queue-up orderly and waiting patiently for their turn to make their Contributions, by seeing All these, I was deeply moved.

Here, I must really express my Greatest Thanks to those who had made their Contribution thru the various Contribution Centers or thru my side. And I'm sure, the victims and sufferings will definitely be able to benefit from all these Contribution made by our Kind Singaporeans and also, our lovely Foreign Friends.

One Day, while I'm on my way to one of the Contribution Venue to do my observation, I happened to come across a Tiny Spider that hung between 2 far-apart trees to create it's Web.

At first-sight, I was susprised and shocked and so, I continued to stay-put at the spot to observe the Spider further.

Despite the Strong Wing blowing & the High Heat, the Tiny Spider carry-on to create it's Web with No-Fear, determination and "No thoughts of Giving-up".

Soon, the Tiny Spider successfully created it's Web and able to "Happily Flying" between the 2 trees.

Even though Spider is not the type of Insects that I "Love" that much, but at that moment, what I can said is, I Respect it.

Now, thru the Spider's encounter, its time for us as Mortal to do some serious Considering & Pondering.

Since a Tiny Spider is able to go-on creating it's Web without Fear, with Determination and with a Thought of Not-giving-up, why as a Mortal, one self tend to give up easily when a minor issue strikes or Negative thoughts will appeared in their Mind?

If we as Mortals will to compare with a Tiny Spider, can I said that, we are worst than a little Insect?

As Mortal, if we can be as Brave as a Tiny Spider, the Determination of Completing the task of Creating a Spider Web, I'm sure that in this World, there will be a lot of successful people and also, a better & peaceful environment for living.

And do remember, No one in this World can gain successful without any putting in of effort.

Okay, last of all, its time for you to do some Reflection, are you a "Spider" or "Worst than a Spider"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.