Friday 24 August 2007

Tai Yi Tian Zun and Me - Jave (太乙天尊與我)

Rating:
Category:Other

Today, 24 Aug 2007, Lunar Calendar of 12th Day of 7th Month (some will celebrate on the 11th Day of 7 Month) is consider as the Birthday of Lord Tai Yi aka Tai Yi Tian Zun (太乙天尊), the Lord of Salvation of the Souls in Taoism.

Today, is considered as an important day for me because of him.

Tai Yi Tian Zun, a Spiritual Master for me since before I'm born into this Mortal World, after born into this Suffering World, grow-up in this Cruel World and get into Taoist Cultivation for the Future of this Un-realistic World.

Since young, Tai Yi Tian Zun had been with me wherever I was, which later I found out that, he’s one Deity that I can't let go or vice-versa.

After entering into my Taoist Cultivation period/time, Tai Yi Tian Zun had always being the one that attracted my attention a lot, no matter on what occasions or ceremonies, I would always go near to him painting or statue.

Just by standing besides his painting or statue, I felt comfortable and warm (just like getting a hug from my parent or the love one).

Since then, he's always the one that I would look out whenever I go to such places. Till today, a lot of my friends are un-aware of that, cos once they know that, they will be like.. wow wow.. where got someone being attracted to a Deity who does the salvaging jobs for the suffering souls, etc. And this is the main reason I keep mum to all friends.

But today, out of sudden, I have such a feeling of sharing this with all of you, cos I know that my dear Spiritual Master is there "inspecting" on my movements and actions... just wanted to use this opportunity to wish him a Great Thousand Years Birthday aka Manifestation Anniversary. :P

Hope that, Tai Yi Tian Zun will be there to salvage all poor suffering souls and enlightened us, the "lost" mortals.

4 comments:

  1. 好感動了,謝謝虔誠地說之。太乙天尊千萬扶助諸迷眾過苦海。我們道教徒都最好遵從祂的慈悲範例呀。Even if we fail, we may be born again in the east in His World of Eternal Joy.

    May Taiyi Tianzun bless you and all beings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shufei.

    Hope we can meet somewhere there after leaving this world. And may all Mortals get his blessing.

    Remember to recite his Praise today, a good day to pay respect to him.

    Wu Liang Shou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amitabha buddha... -_-

    dasheng
    ♠♣♥♦☺☺♦♥♣♠

    ReplyDelete
  4. May the worldly beings receive the great salvation of Tai Yi Jiu Ku Tian Zun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.