Monday 9 July 2007

Zhi Xin Li Nan Dou (南斗經短片一)




Dear All,

Here’s another new video clip created according to Taiwan Taoist High Priest – Master Hong Bai Jian’s CD production.

These sets of Taoist Scripture Chanting CDs have yet to be released in Singapore.

And million thanks to Master Hong and his disciples for giving me the copy-right to help in doing the promotion for their CDs.

If you are interested, after listening to the Chantings, you can send your enquiries or make an order to them at the following email:

daojing_2007@yahoo.com

PS: From what I know, the CDs will only be produced when orders are being confirmed.

Last of all, Good Luck to you and thanks for promoting of our Culture of Taoism.

11 comments:

  1. hi bro , i am edwin so how do i order thr disk???? laeve me a msg or add me in ur msn @ edwinhts@hotmail.com thk u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bro Edwin,

    Thanks for your ordering, I will need to contact them for placing order. I will send you the list of different Scriptures recorded by Master Hong soon.

    You wan me to email to your hotmail address? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bro.Jave I'm in Thailand. How do i order that CD plz send me the inf. if u can. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bro,

    Sorry for the late reply.

    The CDs are undergoing producing. Maybe you can PM me your details, such as address, person to contact, once ready, will inform you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chine_za@hotmail.com conact to Li Yingxian (My chinese name)
    I live in Bangkok , Ratchada. If you want any inf plz tell me Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I will keep you update as soon as the CD production completes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi. i want to order the cd. my name is edy, i'm in indonesia. can i order the cd. now i looking for the cd about the taoist chanting, or the chant that dedicated to Thai Shang Lao Jun. or San Qing.
    my email is: luo_dashi@yahoo.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Edy,

    due to some delaying, the CD might need sometime to come out, and so, for the moment, I wont take any order.

    As for Tai Shang Lao Jun chanting, you can try at Yahoo.Tw, you can look under the Bidding Section, they got alot of different MP3 on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you. if you already have that cd, please contact me. thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.