Sunday 4 February 2007

Taoist Cultural Group of South East Asia (南洋道教文化研究會)

Start:     Jan 1, '07
End:     Dec 31, '15
Location:     Singapore

Dear All,

A piece of Good News for all fellow Taoists/Members & Passer-by here.

A Taoist Cultural Group (南洋道教文化研究會) is in the mid of setting-up.

This Taoist Cultural Group is being set-up by Long Shan Men aka Long Shan Taoist School and a few other Taoist Groups & Associations.

For those who are interested, please do volunteer yourself to be one of the members.

So who are eligible to be part of the group?

For this group, NO age limitation, you can be one of the members of any existing Taoist Organisations or Temples or Sintuas in Singapore or you are a NON Taoist/Chinese or you are a Priest/Medium at the moment, NO restriction, NO "obstacles", ALL are welcomed.

What are the possible events/activities of the group?

Most likely will to be promoting the culture of Taoism (in the so-called Main Stream and Folks) besides that, people will also learnt about the culture, practises and Chinese Customs of Celebrations/Sintuas/Temples, Chinese Festivals, Making Offerings and so and so.

For those who Eligible and Willngly to engage oneself into the learning of Spiritual Skills, etc, he/she will also be recommended to apply for Spiritual Registration under Zheng Yi Sect to be an Official Priest or Future-to-be Spiritual Leader.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate, find out more and join now

25 comments:

  1. Dear Bro, you are consider part of it liao.. no need to count you in.. hee hee...

    Hope u can be our consultant and advisor :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just playing around on your site, still feeling it, bit like learning to drive trishaw, heh heh . I dont know if anyone has said this to you yet, but well done, this is really great work , slowly building a directory of the deities. For me very very useful and certainly would love to contribute back , cheers bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha.. dear bro, I will wait for you to contribute, I'm sure in your "treasure boxes", there are more informative stuffs than my one :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do email me your details to my email account at javecxwu@gmail.com

    Look forward for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do email me your particulars to my gmail acct, thanks :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do email me your details to my email account at javecxwu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i joint if i am not in singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do email me your details to my email account at javecxwu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jave, i will email you my details to your account soon.Thanx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, I've got it. Pls check you email for my reply.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have made a new video in honor of Guanyin Pusa and Xuan Tian Shang di and would like to
    share with you all...

    Please enjoy!

    Michael Chu

    DOWNLOAD SITE:
    http://michaelchu.multiply.com/video/item/2/Guanyinpusa.wmv>Guanyinpusa.wmv

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do email me your details to my email account at javecxwu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jave ... yes, I would like to join. There is so much I don't know about Taoism, and it is definitely a great opportunity to learn, and to contribute to the community at the same time. Please send me details of how to join.

    Also, in your calendar page you mention that there is chanting every day at Tee Kong Beo (天公廟) "Jade Emperor Temple ... what time is the chanting please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Bro, thanks for showing interest in the group and for sure, I will add in your name :P

    Once I'm back, I will contact you and we have a chat on the issues.

    As for the chanting, only occur on every 26th Day of the Lunar Month, not everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Steve,

    I had replied to your email, do check it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jave, I would like to join and want to learn about the Spiritual Skills but I live far away from Singapore. So how can I learn it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dao Bro, I have added you into the FB grps, from there you can share and also make enquiries, that's considered as joining this Cultural Grp.

      Hope soon I will be able to go Malaysia to share more with you all.

      Delete
  17. ?Hi Bro. What is your page from FB? Can I add you there?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.